Join Nicki LaFoille for a GOLD LIVE event on September 30th at 10 a.m. CT to make some felt Halloween decorations! Using a few simple supplies and hand-sewing stitches, create four different felt Halloween decorations to get in the spooky spirit: a jack-o-lantern, ghost, skull, and bat.
YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR GOLD ACCOUNT TO VIEW THIS PAGE.
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Sewing Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 6 Printable Sewing Guides and Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop:
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events