Ashley Hough demonstrates how to fold fabric to make a stunning star shaped folded fabric hot pad. Folding fabric is a great way to add dimension and texture to projects. Plus, with the extra layers added by folding the fabric multiple times, this technique works great on projects like hot pads and coasters, where extra thickness is wanted. Once you see how the stars come together, you can easily adapt this technique to any size project you want to make.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NSC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Sewing Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 6 Printable Sewing Guides and Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop:
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events