Learn how to make a fun pumpkin basket with Ashley Hough, editor at National Sewing Circle. Ashley demonstrates how to assemble the curved pieces of the pumpkin and how to add a circular bottom in order to get the desired shape. She also shows variations that can be done with this project, including easily changing the size, adding a handle to make it into a trick-or-treat bag, and adding additional embellishments.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NSC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Sewing Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 6 Printable Sewing Guides and Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop:
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events