4 Fun Summer Felt Projects

Thank you for signing up to receive 4 Fun Summer Felt Projects! Watch the video below to get some quick tips for working with felt. Below the video, you can download any of our four free felt patterns!

Orange Slice Coasters
Felt Succulents
Fruit Sunglasses Case
Cactus Pincushions

Comments

52 Responses to “4 Fun Summer Felt Projects”

Hello Betty!

We are working to get Closed Captions on all of our videos as soon as we can!

Thank you for your patience!

Jessica

1. Elaine
    Elaine

The free patterns are adorable… but all of them come with instructions except for the cactus pincushions. Are there step-by-step directions for that project?

Hello Elaine!

At this time, there are not. I will send this off to the team for feedback though!

Thank you!

Jessica

2. corinne butler
    corinne butler

I could only get the first felt project. Tried to click on the others with no luck.. First time I used the quilt site from my e-mail. Not happy that I could not get to see the other 3 free felt projects. Loved the first one and then the site fell apart

3. Heather F
    Heather F

The Cactus Pincushions project offers only part of the pattern template and does not include instructions. I would love to turn this into a library program (we offer Craftsy to our patrons as a resource and this program would be a great advertisement) but would need more guidance on how to do it. Please consider including the rest of the project. Thanks so much!

4. Kathleen
    Kathleen

I can’t seem to find the download button. Please help or send me the link. Thank you

5. Jeanne Radaker
    Jeanne Radaker

I think this would give my grandson and me something to do while his mom recuperates after surgery

6. Gudrun Frau Kanzler
    Gudrun Frau Kanzler

Die Modelle und Farben Harmonieren wunderbar. Da möchte man sofort anfangen

7. ANDREA S CRON
    ANDREA S CRON

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing this project. I’m definitely going to make some for me and as gifts.