Applique is a great way to add extra texture or embellishments to a project. Ashley Hough demonstrates how to applique in multiple different ways, including raw-edge applique using several machine stitches, turned-edge applique utilizing starch, machine reverse applique and also hand reverse applique. Download and print out the applique templates to use as practice. Once you master these three basic shapes you’ll be able to applique any design you want.
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NSC GOLD AND PLATINUM MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Sewing Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Patterns, and Tutorials
- 8 Full-Length Video Downloads to Watch Offline
- 3 Full-Length Quilting Classes to Keep for Life
- 6 Printable Sewing Guides and Patterns
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the National Quilters Circle Shop:
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Exclusive GOLD LIVE Streaming Events