National Sewing Circle Shop & Sew Sweepstakes Official Rules
Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Sponsor: The National Sewing Circle Shop & Sew Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 10/14/19 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 11/25/19 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor: TN Marketing LLC (“Sponsor”), 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor and the prize providers: SVP Worldwide (PFAFF), Marcy Tilton, and their respective affiliated companies and advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter go to the National Sewing Circle Shop & Sew Sweepstakes entry form page (https://go.nationalsewingcircle.com/B18762) fill out the entry form, and submit. Only one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4 Prize: Two (2) total winners will be awarded the following prizes in the order they are selected:
Prize #1: HUSQVARNA® VIKING® AMBER™ Air S|400 Overlock Machine from SVP Worldwide (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,799)
Prize #2: Marcy Tilton Fabrics Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000.00)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferrable. If the prize value awarded is $600 or over an IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner as required by law.
5. Selection of Winner: The two (2) winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about 11/26/19. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via the email they provided at entry. The potential winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release (“Release”) within 7 days of the date on the Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner is a minor as determined by the laws of the state in which s/he resides (“Minor’), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will have to sign the Release on the Minor’s behalf. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent 3 times over a 5 day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential prize winner does not return the completed and executed Release within 7 days, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, town where winner is located and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. The prize providers will be sending winner the prize to the address provided by the winners.
7. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
8. Winners Name: For the name of the winners (available 30 days after the Sweepstakes ends) send a self-addressed envelope no later than 90 days after the Sweepstakes ends to National Sewing Circle Shop & Sew Sweepstakes c/o TN Marketing LLC., 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391.
I need a new serger…they are very useful in projects.
With this machine I could make cute outfits for my three granddaughters.
Hope luck looks my way !!
Questions about membership.
Would you send your account questions to: email@example.com? Or you can call us at 1-855-208-7187 as well!
Either way, we’re here to help!
National Sewing Circle Video Membership
I love to sew and I’m teaching my grand kids to sew now.
I love to sew and I’m teaching my grand kids to sew now. Winning a machine would give me another machine to love.
Good Luck Everyone! WOO-WHOO!!!
I enter before I realize I was not Eligible to because I live in Canada and this contest is for USA and District of Columbia only.
Either prize would be great!
I love Viking ~ would love to win
Sweet dreams are made of these. Who am I to disagree? Beautiful machine. Good luck everyone!
Would be fun to win.
So I’m a member but because I live in Canada I cannot participate in this sweepstakes that is hardly fair !!!
Thank you for the feedback. We definitely want to put together something that allows all of our members across the globe to participate!
We value your opinion and it will help with the development of our online streaming community. We will continue to listen and work hard for your complete satisfaction.
National Sewing Circle Video Membership
I’m with Robin – you could at least give a gift certificate or a coupon
My dream machine.
I would love to have this machine
I would love to win this.