NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Entry Period/Sponsor: The Quilting and Sewing Fall 2020 Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on 09/14/2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on 10/12/2020 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor: TN Marketing LLC (“Sponsor”), 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who are: legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia age 18 or older. Employees of Sponsor, SVP/Husqvarna Viking, Sulky, Marcy Tilton, Pro-Stitcher, and their respective affiliated companies and its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone involved with the Sweepstakes (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win.
3. How to enter: To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, all entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. To enter go to The Quilting and Sewing Fall 2020 Sweepstakes entry form page https://go.nationalsewingcircle.com/B23843 fill out the entry form, and submit. Only one (1) entry per person/email address during the Sweepstakes Entry Period; entries with duplicate email addresses or multiple entries using different email addresses for a single individual will be disqualified. All entries and requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4 Prize: 5 total winners will be awarded the following prizes in the order they are selected:
Prize #1 (Grand Prize): EPIC™ 980Q Computerized Sewing Machine (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $9,999
Prize #2: The Sulky Sewing and Quilting Dream Bundle (30 Wt. Poly Star Dream Collection with Slimline Storage Container (54 colors),12 Wt. Filaine Acrylic Fur Thread Collection (12 popular “Fur” colors), 40 wt. PolyDeco Embroiderer’s Dream Collection with Slimline container (104 most popular colors), 30 Wt. Blendables Cotton Dream Collection with Universal Slimline Storage Container (42 colors), 18 stabilizers + Sampler pack, KK 2000 temporary spray adhesive) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,520)
Prize #3: Marcy Tilton Gift Card (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000)
Prize #4: Pro-Stitcher Designer Quilting Software (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $599.95)
Prize #5: Pro-Stitcher Designer Quilting Software (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $599.95)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Winner is responsible for all local, state and federal taxes and fees, if any. No substitution permitted or cash equivalent, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize will be awarded to the individual who submitted an Entry and is non-transferrable. If the prize value awarded is $600 or over an IRS form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner as required by law.
5. Selection of Winner: The 5 winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about 10/14/2020. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified via the email they provided at entry. If the prize value awarded is $600 or over, the potential winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release (“Release”) within 7 days of the date on the Release to be eligible to be awarded the prize. If a potential winner is a minor as determined by the laws of the state in which s/he resides (“Minor’), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian will have to sign the Release on the Minor’s behalf. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the winner notification email (email will be sent 3 times over a 5 day period), or if said email is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential prize winner does not return the completed and executed Release within 7 days, or if an entrant is otherwise found to be ineligible, does not provide required information, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, the potential prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner. All decisions and results of Sponsor are final and binding. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use each winner’s name, prize won, town where winner is located and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation. SVP/Husqvarna Viking, Sulky, Marcy Tilton, and Pro-Stitcher will be sending winner the prize to the address provided on the Release.
7. General: Entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and on their behalf, and on behalf of their respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (“Releasing Parties”), release, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as the respective employees, officers, directors and agents of each (“Released Parties”), from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, indirect or direct damages, including consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, against Released Parties which any one or more of the Releasing Parties ever had, now have or hereafter can, shall or may have which in any way arise out of or result from entrant’s participation, acceptance and use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any prize. The Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty or representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize except that such prize shall be subject to manufacturer’s standard warranty. Sponsor will not be liable if Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, or order of any court or other cause not within Sponsor’s control. Entrants assume all liability for any injury, including death or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or (iv) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and terminate the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), or to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without regard to its conflicts of laws rules which could cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL & CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
8. Winners Name: For the name of the winners (available 30 days after the Sweepstakes ends) send a self-addressed envelope no later than 90 days after the Sweepstakes ends to The Quilting and Sewing Fall 2020 Sweepstakes c/o TN Marketing LLC., 1903 Wayzata Boulevard East, Wayzata, MN 55391.
This Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, nor is Facebook, Instagram or Twitter associated with the Sweepstakes in any way. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook is a trademark of Facebook, Inc. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, Inc. Twitter is a trademark of Twitter, Inc. Pinterest is a trademark of Pinterest Inc.
I would love to win!!
Would love to win just once!
Thank you for the chance to win. Sewing, quilting and weaving are a favorite passion.
I don’t usually enter contests but this is just too tempting. The prizes would all be an answer to prayer.
My neighbor has a Husquvara machine and says they are the best. Would love to prove her right by winning this machine.
Love my EPIC. I am a quilter. I piece and quilt on my EPIC. I also would like to win one of these wonderful prizes.
Good luck to everyone. I hope whoever wins will be a person who truly needs a new machine.
wow I would love an upgrade
Just retired and my beloved Designer 11 cannot be recalibrated from what I can find. Sigh. Would so love to win the Epic – is that greedy? lol
Would new things
It would be a miracle if I won this, but I sure would love to.
Sounds like a wonderful opportunity. thank you.
I am so impressed with the prizes. It would be a dream come true. I have been dormant for a few years with sewing. I came back to life, now that I’m retired and can give my passion for sewing, fabrics, notions and MACHINES a new breath of fresh creations. Best of luck to all!🤗
Love HQ products
Great Prizes! Love everything sewing and quilting! Thank you!!!
Love my Amara and am wanting pro-stitcher 🤞
I may have entered twice because I cannot recall if I entered earlier. Any way I can check on this. I do not want to miss a chance to win any of the prizes. I am a long time Husqvarna user/sewer.
Good luck to everyone
I would love any of the prizes
I would love to learn to a lot of fun things to make
Love my HQ 16 & my Viking Designer SE LE & Sulky threads. Wonderful prizes!!
What a blessing to win this prize!!
This is an impressive giveaway!!! Thank you HandiQuilter!!!! Love your products. Your longarms are my dream machines. Wish me luck and all who enter! Fingers crossed! Thanks again!
I would like to a newer machine which I would be able to do so many more different things with my quilts.
If pigs could fly, I would win!
My sister has a Husquvara Viking and I LOVED using it. Would love to have my own
Worth a try to get better sewing essentials.
Love to quilt
May the odds ever be on your favor.
I like winning!
Prizes would be a dream come through.
Ohhhhh, is it ok to pray that I win this? It would be heaven sent if I won!!!
I would love to win
my 1990 Husquvara Viking sewing machine gave out this spring as I was making masks for the covid 19 outbreak in our area. Would love to replace it with this beautiful machine!!
Dreams come true
I would be a happy woman if I won this, love my quilting and Embroidering